1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
I would have come to Washington when my husband wanted me to...SO I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HIM WHEN HE DIED!
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
What the...? GOOD GRIEF! This answer could be an essay! I'll just say that at Christmas time, I wallow in tradition! What is Christmas without tradition? Every child needs the little repetitions to look forward to each year.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
Now I have a question? Mr. Stealing Sunday, were you a little tipsy when you wrote this???
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I'd hie me to the ocean with my family!
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
Chocolate...because I'm hedonistic!
6. I am...in need of closure.
7. I feel...such heartache!
8. I see...the moon; the moon sees me.
9. I need....a white dress.
10. I love...my husband.
11. I wish...my husband were still alive.
12. I think...I cry.
13. I hear...the birds singing.
14. I crave...chocolate!
15. I fear...I will have to take over this meme.
16. I hope…for hope