2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? I can really think of better things to do at this point than buying milk!
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? As a matter of fact, I have! My bestest friend lives in Oklahoma and we haven't seen each other in over 36 years. But every 10 years or so we call each other, talk for hours, and have a good cry!
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? A picture of a beautiful iris and a gorgeous mauvey color.
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? The original "13 Ghosts" with the 3-D glasses when I was 12 and it scared the bejeebers out of me!
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? Yes!
7. Describe heaven. It's located in another dimension about 3 feet above our level now and is a place of indescribable beauty where colors outcolor those we know now...where the architecture outshines any of the marble buildings of Ancient Greece...where all of us dwell in perfect peace and love for all things...where Mother and Father God welcome us back home and The Son greets us as the brothers and sisters that we are...where our friends and loved ones wait with open arms to gather us back into The Light.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? Unfortunately, YES! When I moved to Texas, the cockroaches in the apartment I had to rent sight unseen were as big as mice and they FLEW! Oh, be still my heart!
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? No, I would have been severely punished!
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? Recently moved cross country and haven't purchased another car yet. Anybody have one you'd like to DONATE?
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprised to find? A bazillion houseplants!
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? Good question! Yes, because it gets the nastys off the street! No, because if they get to go to heaven....
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? Gotta go with Teddy Bear!
14. Where was the last place you went? To church.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? Good grief! No!