No! Now I'm always dumb-founded!
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Oh, there's so much to be said for !creamy
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
My left! And I'm left-handed, too! Did you know if you're left-handed this is your LAST life on Earth?
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
A WHITE wooden spoon!
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
No! No! No!
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
Black with white stripes
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
She had big boobs for a 6th grader!
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
If I use a compass!
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
I hate those things!
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
One has a doctorate in who knows what;one is an executive secretary;one is retired.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
3 light switches, 7 outlets
14. Do you know sign language?
No. Do you?
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
Every chance I get!
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
Berleen & Kimber wanted to thank all you Thunkers for playing!" This is rapidly becoming a very popular meme...you all love us, you really really love us! When we started Thursday Thunks, there was 3-4 usually a week. We try to read and comment on each Thunker each week. As a work at home mom and a stay at home/homeschooling mom, we don't always have the time. Life tends to get in the way. We do want you to know we love and appreciate your participation!!! If we don't get a chance to comment, don't be upset. Please try to visit at least a few fellow Thunkers each week. People like it when you visit."
Go HERE to sign up!