Tuesday, March 1, 2011
"Mars Needs Moms" Package Giveaway! (2 T-Shirts and 3 Pak Temporary Tatoos)
MARS NEEDS MOMS (In Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D) WALT DISNEY PICTURES/IMAGEMOVERS DIGITAL
Official site: Disney.com/MarsNeedsMoms
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/MarsNeedsMomsMovie
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/DisneyPictures
Genre: Comedy Adventure
U.S. Release Date: March 11, 2011
Cast: Seth Green, Dan Fogler, Elisabeth Harnois, Mindy Sterling, Kevin Cahoon and Joan Cusack
Director: Simon Wells
Producers: Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, Steve Starkey, Steven Boyd
Screenplay by: Simon Wells & Wendy Wells
Based on the book by: Berkeley Breathed
Take out the trash, eat your broccoli—who needs moms, anyway? Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she’s nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases Milo’s quest to save his mom—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom—in more ways than one.
• Berkeley Breathed, a Pulitzer-Prize winner for his comic strip “Bloom County,” is the author and illustrator of the book “Mars Needs Moms.” The story was inspired by a particular moment of disagreement that took place between his son Milo and his wife.
• Producer Robert Zemeckis, who wrote, directed and produced “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” is a pioneer in performance-capture filmmaking. The process digitally captures the performances of the actors with computerized cameras in a full 360 degrees, allowing actors like Jim Carrey and Tom Hanks to play several roles of varying ages in one film, and for 36-year-old Seth Green to portray a 9-year-old.
Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases nine-year-old Milo’s (Seth Green) quest to save his mom (Joan Cusack) from Martians—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling).
One winner will receive a "Mars Needs Moms" package that includes the following items:
ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY:
- MARS NEEDS MOMS T-Shirt (Adult Size)
- MARS NEEDS MOMS T-Shirt (Youth Size)
- MARS NEEDS MOMS Temporary Tattoos (3-pack)
Giveaway ends March 18, 11:59PM PST. Open to US and Canada. 18+
3 Extra entries-Follow Disney Pictures on twitter.
3 Extra Entries-Subscribe to my newsletter.
3 Extra Entries-Follow on Google Friend Connect
3 Extra Entries each if you follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect ON EACH OF MY OTHER BLOGS.
5 Extra Entries for EACH of my other giveaways you enter.
3 Extra Entries if you LIKE Psychic Mama Indigo Child on Facebook.
3 Extra Entries if you FRIEND me on Facebook
3 Extra Entries if you follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LADYHIGHTOWER
10 Extra Entries if you Tweet this giveaway. Place link in your comment. Then you may tweet 1x per day.
5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post
3 Extra Entries for each, Stumble, Technorati, Kirtsy, Digg, Propeller etc. Place appropriate link in each comment. Chance for 15 extra entries. More if you choose other social media.
2 Extra Entries-Comment on any of my NON giveaway posts. Must be relevant to the post! 2 separate entries for each post commented on. Unlimited!
Make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you if you win!