1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
Arriving on the...moon?? The moon, my Queen? I do not know of what thou speaketh! And my weaving is finished and I canst carry mine own shuttle! You are the one who hast taken from me the one thing I can not live without...
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
Why do you speaketh so, my Queen? I fear the ale hast adled thy brain! I will not pretend to even think of dealing with such ruffians! Cursing and throwing? What things? Oh, I shudder to think! If mine own sweet, Ronald, were here(sobbing!), he would soon take care of ye all! Are those curs writing on that hideous "board" in the dungeon? Put them all on the rack! You canst not forceth me to write on that! But yea, verily I willst tell you, soused Queen, that verily andv truly I would pen, "I quit!"
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?
How would you handle it?
Why tell the brutes? Let them hang themselves! You must always keep thine enemies close! Dost thou agree, my Queen?
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
I surely would give the man an extra large serving of crow!
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
"they" both were trying on mine clothes, the trollop would be welcome to him!
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
Forgive me, Your Highness, but The Great Wizard hath already granted me all 4. He fortold the question. And I hath promised to...