"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...THIS JOURNEY ON EARTH. HELP ME TO EXPLORE JUST WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY! I DEFINITELY HAVE MY OWN IDEAS! THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO ALL WHO ARE SEARCHING AND STRUGGLING FOR ANSWERS TO WHAT AND WHY. MAY GOD BLESS AND SURROUND YOU ALL WITH HIS WHITE LIGHT. BUT I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP! WILL YOU JOIN ME?"
1. What is one thing that will put a big ole smile on your face?
CHOCOLATE! Oh, yeah! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person?
Actually, I've done both. Both can be awkward! Yet I've learned you just can't let life get in the way! You have to roll...
3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household?
Again I'd have to say both. When you are a single parent you must take the licks, yet stand firm!
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do. ?
To me, this is one of the all-time things I can't stand! I will not under any circumstances eat that sandwich! And if you are that good a friend that you invited me for dinner, then I'm gonna get ANOTHER sandwich!
5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model?
My paternal Grandmother. She died in 1972 and I still miss her!
6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?Now DO NOT get me started! My parenting skills were far from top-notch, but I did the best I knew how! You fly- by- the- seat- of- your- pants
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?